Followers

Friday, February 12, 2016

Happy Valentine's Day!

I do love Valentine's Day! My sweet middle daughter was born on Valentine's Day!
A special fond memory of Valentine's Day is my children passing out cute cards to all of their classmates. My kiddos are all grown, but I have an adorable preschool neighbor! So when I found out she needed a Valentine's card holder, I got out my needle and thread!

       I used Lecien Minny Muu and Radiant Girl charm packs
And a little yardage from the Minny Muu line, to make this Valentine Mail Pouch! 

She loved it!

  
Hope someone treats you extra special on the 14th!
Happy Valentine's Day!
xx mary  

8 comments:

  1. well of course she loved it, its darling!!! wish you were my neighbor.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, it's too cute! Your little neighbor is lucky to have such a darling bag for her cards. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute....and great use of a charm pack!! I don't know why it never crosses my mind to use them for my Epp projects. Thanks for the reminder. 💕

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute! My son was born on Valentine's Day too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a sweet treat that would be to be your neighbor!!!! I bet that little purse will always be treasured and bring fond memories!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a lovely little treat - she must have been tickled pink.

    ReplyDelete