Followers

Sunday, June 3, 2012

Sharing the Love....

I love being able to share quilts made at our Sew To Speak classes....and these recent completions are no exception!!!


Emily made a fabulous Single Girl!  Very fresh and perfectly pieced!  And I do believe this was Emily's first quilt :)


Then we have Jenny, also with Single Girl in a dark charcoal background!  I love it!  Jenny is very good at choosing colors and fabrics that work so well together.  


Not to mention every quilt she makes reflects her own style.  And I just adore Jenny!


And finally, a baby coin quilt from Sheetal!  Simply FABULOUS!!!!


What a lucky baby to have this quilt to welcome him or her!!!


Sorry this one is a bit blurry...I think I was so thrilled with how it turned out I couldn't keep the camera steady!!! 

Happy Sunday!
mary

14 comments:

  1. Wonderful quilts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. All the quilts are just beautiful. And that's pretty impressive for a first quilt -- or any quilt!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful quilts..I'm sure they had a great teacher to help them make such pretty quilts...
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  4. These ARE really lovely quilts......each so unique.

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow! these are gorgeous! i really, really need to sign up for another class. it is so fun to make them with others. and to have such a great instructor, too :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous quilts, clever quilters!! It's great seeing the single girls with different background colours! The coin quilt is such pretty colours!

    ReplyDelete
  7. so pretty, love all of them!
    ; )

    ReplyDelete
  8. What pretty quilts! And a proud teacher too! Thanks for sharing them, Mary!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is always a Happy site! I adore the clam shell quilt...I see that in my life at least as a pillow!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Those are all awesome! I loved the single girl class, we need to come back for another soon!

    ReplyDelete
  11. They all look great but that charcoal one is my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Magic moments sharing quilt tops - the anxiety, the anticipation and the woohoo ! Everyone likes it after all! Love it! Ambitious students yours!

    ReplyDelete
  13. such beautiful quilts. amazing that her first quilt is a single girl! amazing! xo love that birch fabric on the last one. i have been stashing that lately!

    ReplyDelete