Followers

Sunday, December 28, 2014

Giving.....

Merry Christmas!
No matter how early I begin preparing for Christmas, there never seems to be enough time.

But I managed to get my Christmas sewing finished and sent off!

And, luckily, everything arrived before the big day!


A couple of fun pouches!  One clamshells and one apple core!  The ornaments are fabulous Anthropologie  **sigh**
And a little embroidered pincushion!

Tomorrow I will share with you what Santa dropped on my doorstep!
Merry Christmas!

12 comments:

  1. Now that goldfish pin cushion is new! Where on earth did you get such a sweet pattern for that? I love my clamshell pouch- I was only admiring it again while a sat at my machine this morning.....Thank you Mary! You are the best!

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice selection of things here, like the additions of the pom poms

    ReplyDelete
  3. You must have been on the good list. What lovely gifts, I love them all.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What super cute gifts you made. Love them, I bet there were a few really happy people out there Christmas.
    Greetings,
    Sylvia

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great gifts, I just love the happy happy colors.

    ReplyDelete
  6. beautiful gifts, a realy gift of Christmas cheer!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So lovely!! You make such bright and whimsical things. I've enjoyed seeing bits of your season of clamshells and pom poms. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love them all! Lucky recipients....bet you made their Christmas

    ReplyDelete
  9. Handmade gifts are so lovely. Yours especially

    ReplyDelete
  10. What pretties! And oh how fabulous is Anthropologie, I bought some bits from them this year as it's so difficult to resist. Bethx

    ReplyDelete
  11. I LOVE my gifts, especially the fishy pin cushion....are you saying I have a 3 second memory??

    ReplyDelete