Followers

Sunday, May 27, 2012

A Day at Sew To Speak....

As many of you know, I work and teach classes at the best little fabric shoppe in the world....Or at least in Ohio...
Yesterday we took a team photo....


left to right....Janelle, Me, Sara, Anita, Syndey and April


I gave a little quilting demo {pick stitching with perle cotton}...
I have never talked so many hours non-stop in all my life!  Hee hee!  I know you find that difficult to believe!

Thanks to everyone for coming to the shoppe yesterday!
mary

12 comments:

  1. Great picture! Sounds fun, wish I could have been there. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great looking team - so nice to see young faces keen on the craft. It's also nice to be able to put a face to a name. It sounds like you had lots of fun - good for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Mary! What a lovely friendly group you are...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Do we get to see what everyone stitched?

    ReplyDelete
  5. How lovely to see a team photo! I bet your words were soaked up by your lucky students! Is pick stitching the same as quilting?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the lesson!! :) I hope my stitches are half as awesome as yours someday!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great photo! Why is it called 'pick' stitch?!! I've often wondered but never asked!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks like you are having way too much fun...
    ; )

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh what fun it would be to attend a class of yours!!
    I am having a little give a way. :0) hugs. Trish

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great picture. Would have loved a hands-on lesson from you,

    ReplyDelete
  11. It's fabulous to have someone like you to teach in such a great shop. I first heard about SEW TO SPEAK when Bonnie blogs about it
    http://quiltville.blogspot.com/2012/05/sew-to-speak.html

    ReplyDelete