Followers

Monday, September 13, 2010

Motivated!

As I mentioned in the last post, I am eagerly awaiting a new ruler so I can get cookin' on a quilt from Material Obsession 2. 
Finished the placemats and table runner....and they will soon be making their way to Japan!

And began hand quilting (with perle cotton, of course) one of the two Far,Far Away 2 quilts for the twins!  Love quilting on linen....so soothing.

Nothing like a new book and some new fabric to light a fire under your bum...huh? Wishing you all a productive day....
Mary  

7 comments:

  1. A new book + new fabric = A wonderful Day!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I *love* your hand quilting! :o)

    Have a wonderful week.
    Sincerely ~ Trish

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the colours in the table mats and runner but I can't wait to see the FFA2 quilts. I love the designs and keep being temped to buy some, I'm eager to see how you use them, I am sure they will look great.

    Bethx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the fall colors in your patchwork and of course your fabulous hand quilting! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Mary, I love the look of your hand quilting. It looks like you and I like many of the same things in quilts! Thanks for stopping by my blog and commenting on my stripe quilt. It was fun to make, although I think I've had enough of stripes for awhile.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hand quilting is my next thing to learn/do. I love having some handsewing or embroidery to do on the couch at night. This looks just beautiful and sets your squares off perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for stopping by! Nifty - I do think we have very similar tastes in quilts. Your work is amazing. Molly...I love hand quilting - I hope you will as well. There is nothing better than sitting on the couch at night stitching...so relaxing!

    ReplyDelete