Followers

Friday, November 11, 2011

Quilt Story!

Well, one day it seems like the world is falling apart....and then the next the sun is shining and all is right with the world!

I am so extremely fortunate to be featured on Quilt Story this fabulous Veteran's Day!

Fresh Poppy Design


And I am so thrilled that sweet Megan and Heather chose to feature the quilt I made for Baby Harrison :)

I met Baby Harrison for the first time earlier this week.  What a precious little guy and of course his mom, Lora, doesn't even look like she had a baby or even a bit dazed by the whole ordeal. I am certain a couple of weeks after having a baby, I was not fit for human eyes!!!

A perfect footnote to this Quilt Story....
Thanks for the lovely words, Megan and Heather....I am feeling very loved :)
Happy Friday and Veteran's Day!  Thank you to all our Veteran's for their service to our country....thank you, thank you!
mary      

10 comments:

  1. Just after my first I could hardly move - Caesarian! And couldn't laugh, sneeze or cough! Good things come to good people Mary and you are one of those! Sending lots of love!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome Baby Harrison! :o)
    I love the quilt you created for him!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yep it's greatly deserved!
    Now I'm hopping over to have a good read!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I normally quilt with either white or off-white but I really like the way the dark gray looks on this quilt. I'll have to give it a try! And the thin dark strips really do give it an added dimension. It's just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulation! What took them so long to discover you? Those young mums are amazing at coping these days, aren't they!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on your feature...the quilt is very fun!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a lovely feature and with that quilt I covet so much too. I can see I'll have to make my own since Harrison got that one.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great post n Quilt Story Mary. Lucky little Harrison!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats on being featured!! I just discovered you while blog hopping and I'm so impressed with your wonderful projects!!! You are a really talented lady and I've loved browsing through your blog and have been inspired by your wonderful projects!! Thanks for sharing your talents :-) You'll be seeing me around your blog often

    ReplyDelete