Followers

Monday, November 28, 2011

Thanksgiving Blitz

Wow! Thanksgiving was fun and full of family....I had 14 for dinner....

  
Lots of food and lots of fun!!!
Then we had Black Friday and lots of fun at the shoppe....
and finally on Sunday I was able to get back to a bit of sewing....


I am sure I am not alone with Christmas projects to work on...


A little sewing and a little hand stitching.  My goal is to try to post daily and keep the momentum going....soooooooo
Back to work :)
Hope you had a wonderful Turkey Day!!!!
mary

7 comments:

  1. I love that red polka dot and I can't wait to see more of the hand quilting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mary what is your French map fabric!? Just love those tiny blue accents - like a mini bowtie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely red and aqua- my favourites....and that French fabric has such a great vintage feel! Your Thanksgiving table looks so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It sounds as though you had fun holidays. Your new project is looking fabulous!! You always use the best fabric combinations.

    ReplyDelete
  5. glad you had a super day and also glad to have you back sewing!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. 14 people for dinner and what a pretty table! i hope you filled up on turkey and pie! i did.

    love the sneak peaks... love the fabrics!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is one nice block Mary! Wow love that tiny center. I am squealing with delight!!

    ReplyDelete