Followers

Friday, July 8, 2011

Another....Peek.....

I have been like a little elf this week working away in preparation for Fall Classes....
My goal is to have my samples complete by the end of the weekend....
I don't usually like deadlines but for some reason I have had so many ideas going on....I think I need to pull things into focus!


So here is a little peek....I will give you the full preview once all is complete....
I also have a quilt I am itching to get working on!


Hope you are having a fantastic Friday!

mary 

6 comments:

  1. have a great weekend
    princess polka dot!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. looking forward to seeing the whole show - birds and yoyos - can it get any better?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your little blue bird is SO cute! I'm really looking forward to seeing the full 'preview'!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looking lovely indeed...enjoy the weekend.
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a lovely preview! happy sewing! :)

    ReplyDelete