Followers

Sunday, November 7, 2010

Scandinavian Stitching....

It's that time of year!  Following Halloween many of us begin thinking of the holidays and gift making....I found many fantastic projects in Scandinavian Stitches by Kajsa Wikman!  They are just my style of gift-giving projects...so sweet and not too complicated....
My crows sport some happy Japanese fabric....
Love this little fox with a bib....

So with the time change...I was able to accomplish a lot of the usual house "maintenance" this morning and still had time to start project #2....hopefully, more to come tomorrow!
Mary

11 comments:

  1. Oh Mary. That is just too cute!! :o) Don't you just love the time change?! :o) I hope you are staying plenty warm. :o) Sincerely - Trish

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Trish! Thank you...I like the time change this morning, but I am afraid when it gets dark earlier I will just want to go to bed :( Love the cold weather!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just bought that book and it's too cute!!! Great job on the quilt... it's on my to-do list.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh Mary - this is just so scrumptious

    ... and you won my Sarah Fielke Pay it Forward giveaway too!! Pop me an email with your details :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. That looks such a lovely book Mary and quilt is gorgeous :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. That little quilt is far too cute !!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your version of the fox quilt is fantastic Mary! I'm so happy my book has inspired you! I haven't made a single Christmas gift yet myself...

    oh, and thanks for posting in the flickr group!

    xKajsa

    ReplyDelete
  8. Adorable! My Scandinavian Stitches book in the mail. Can't wait for it to arrive.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This book is addicting...each project is so cute! I will have no problem putting together enough for Christmas :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh I love it Mary! Might have to invest in that book :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Looks like I have another book to add to my wish list. The quilt is charming and I love how you quilted it.

    ReplyDelete