Followers

Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Harmony.....

The machine stitching on Swedish Bloom is complete!
 
Sometimes I get so tickled with straight-line stitching...
when it all comes together nicely...the spacing is good, the tension is good and all is right in the world!
 
When the moon is in the seventh house
And Jupiter aligns with Mars
Then peace will guide the planets
And love will steer the stars
 


you get the idea ;)
 
tonight I will cover with this sunny quilt and lay down some lovely hand stitching.
 
It is horribly cold here!
Brrrrr!
happy tuesday
mary 
 

16 comments:

  1. I love the straight line stitching too, sometimes I want to make a quilt just so I can do it.. Stay warm with your lovely quilt!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The strait line quilting looks so good. I will check what will you do with hand stitching. Hope you are warm enough. Here is freezy too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh geez, that quilting fits those blocks just perfectly. It's beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I actually skipped this quilt in the book, but I may have to rethink that decision! I love how yours turned out, and the stitching is indeed lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This quilt is so cute! Perfect colors!

    ReplyDelete
  6. When the moon and stars align- perfection! Love this quilt and am sorely tempted to make one, only I know it won't be as pretty as this one!

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's just beautiful Mary! Love the straight lines and the flowers and leaves are perfect. Can't wait to see it done...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Absolutely adore your quilt - when do we get the full picture?

    ReplyDelete
  9. The straight line quilting is perfect and your hand quilting will be the cherry on the cake!! Gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the quilting on that oh so pretty quilt! I hope your weather warms up soon!

    ReplyDelete
  11. gosh your lines are straight you did not wobble at all, great

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love this quilt and your quilting.Reminds of summer..
    Hugs Gudrun

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful!
    My lines wudv been wiggly lol so I do admire perfection when I see it!

    ReplyDelete
  14. this is such a beautiful quilt. and your hand stitching is going to make it even more amazing.

    ReplyDelete