Followers

Sunday, July 25, 2010

Slow Start

Okay- so I am not very productive in the blogging sense....although I have been somewhat productive this week in the quilting sense.





I have been working on the third in a series of quilts. I am using stars and spots of color between the sashings. For the border I will do another spikey sawtooth border. Not all the spikes will be the same height or the same width. Very fun!









Miss Molly has been working on some new ideas combining embroidery and fabric. Clever girl!




Hopefully, I can do better with this blogging thing. If I could at least be somewhat proficient with the whole process - it would be so much easier. I haven't quite figured out how it all works. And then I have to hope someone cares to read it, right? That is the point of sharing ideas afterall!
Mary

1 comment:

  1. Well Mary, I'm reading! and I'm gonna keep on reading because your amazing quilts, your ideas and processes are so intriguing to me.

    Welcome to the wonderful world of blogging!!!
    I'm here for ya!

    ReplyDelete